At Dynamic Facilitation Associates, we work with people who want to foster breakthrough levels of creativity and collaboration in groups, organizations, and governments. Our clients are leaders and change agents, whether they work in government agencies, business, nonprofits, educational institutions, or communities.
We also work with external change agents and other professionals who want to learn more effective ways of helping groups and organizations enter into the flow zone.
Are any of these true for you?
- Your organization has significant issues that aren’t getting the attention they need - maybe because they feel overwhelming and impossible-to-solve.
- You work in a conflicted environment with divisions among people and departments.
- You have a vision of what is possible for yourself and others, but something is blocking it from happening.
- You help other people as a consultant and you want to empower them to their fullest potential and help them resolve their most difficult issues.
- You are an elected official operating in a highly partisan environment. You want to involve mainstream citizens and to creates solutions that work for all.
- You want to work in a system where people respect one another, are creative and the organization excels. Maybe you aren’t in a position of power or there aren’t adequate resources, but you are open to new approaches.
We find that our successful clients share many of the following traits:
- You are willing to be authentic
- You are committed to your own personal growth
- You are willing to take risks, in order to move to the next level
- You are interested in catalyzing culture change in the organization, instead of just applying band-aid solutions
- You feel a sense of responsibility toward something larger than yourself and larger than your organization